New Delhi: Alum is used in all homes. In chemistry it is known as potassium aluminum sulfate (potassium alum). Many medicinal properties of alum have also been mentioned in Ayurveda. But do you know it can be used for health, beauty, and other benefits too.
– Cleaning the dirt is the best quality alum. It is used to purify drinking water so that germs in the water are removed and the water is clean. Aside from that, alum is also used for skin cleansing.
– If you are bleeding or have a cut, applying alum to the wound will stop the bleeding in a few minutes. However, its use is only useful for small cuts or wounds. Excessive intake of alum can be harmful in the body.
To remove wrinkles, moisten a small piece of alum and rub it gently on your face. After a while, wash your face with rose water. Then use moisturizer. You will see that after a few days the wrinkles on the skin will disappear.
Also read fennel seeds – these benefits of consuming fennel will surprise you. Be sure to use this method
-If you have a lot of pimples on your face and you need to remove them, grind alum and make a paste with water. Apply this paste on acne areas and leave it on for 20 minutes. Then wash your face with water. If you do this regularly, the spots will go away in a few days.
– For healing mouth blisters – Mouth blisters can also be removed with alum. Put alum solution in mouth blisters or sores for 30 seconds, then rinse with clean water or wash your mouth two or three times a day. The mouth blisters are healed.
– To remove dirt and germs on the body, bathing with alum water is a very good solution. This will also reduce the odor of your body and sweat.
– Heat the alum in an empty bowl so it melts into a foam. After cooling, add coconut oil and apply to torn knuckles. This recipe provides instant relief from torn ankle.
Click here to read more health news
(Note: Consult physicians before taking action.)